Cleansuite Terms and Conditions
Call us on 07786 135849 for a fast quotation on any of our cleaning services
Check us on Facebook for a fast quotation on any of our cleaning services
Send us a quick email for a fast quotation on any of our cleaning services
General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are a contract between Cleansuite Belfast and the customer. If you place an order through the phone, Facebook or by email, then the use of our services constitutes an agreement.
- Please be aware that an appointment time is an approximate time, and we could be up to 30 minutes later or earlier. If we are outside this 30 minute time period, we will be in contact. This only applies if we are held up by a matter beyond our reasonable control.
- We can not book any appointment without the full customer details which is the name, address and an active available contact number
- We will always try and contact you before an appointment. If there is no reply after 3 attempts then we will assume the appointment has been cancelled
- Cleansuite will never charge you for a cancelled appointment, but we would appreciate a call if you can not make the appointment
- Any price quoted without seeing the actual job is our best estimate. We use average room sizes and the price could change if the description given was not accurate. As a customer you do not have to pay any amended price but this should be understood before the work starts
- Payments for our services can be made by cash or bank transfer when the job is completed. Payment options must be agreed in advance
- The customer agrees that due to the nature of our services, Cleansuite Belfast guarantees to correct any problems reported to us within 24 hours. After that period and reports will not be considered.
- If a customer refuses our attempts to correct problems then we accept no responsibility towards any further problems caused by refusal of treatment and reserve the right to cancel any refunds or compensation.
- If Customer or a third party representative instructed by customer is not present to inspect results of cleaning, then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
- All our cleaning products are approved and we only use our own cleaning products on carpet and upholstery
- Our insurance covers any work undertaken by Cleansuite Belfast, We can not be held responsible for any existing damages.
- Please note that we offer general carpet and upholstery cleaning. This does not include moving furniture though we will help move furniture as best we can. Any valuable, or breakable items should be removed before we arrive. The following items are excluded from liability (e.g. artwork, jewellry, cash, antiques, sentimental objects etc)
- By placing an order with Cleansuite Belfast, the customer accepts these terms and conditions